Monday, November 17, 2008

$25,000 a year for this...

So... my parents should be happy that I am finally putting that expensive music degree to work.... teaching music to preschoolers once a week. I call is Suzi-cal.
Certainly a far cry from the formal, classical studies I found myself in at Susquehanna University. Check out my ABC bling. Mr. Magnus and Mr. Stretansky would probably be breathing into paper bags if they saw this.
Certainly not formal. Certainly not a classical approach. But learning is going on. So is laughing. And singing. And dancing.
And a bit of cheesy puppeteering. That handsome gentleman is Johann Inmabach. ( pronounced Yo- han In- Mah- Bacchhhk) --- because it is.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Frannie said...

Those kids don't even know how lucky they are! I think more kid would be interested in music if they had a fun teacher like you.

Actually, I think your bling is very stylish ;)